If you are having issues logging into Bank of Scotland please follow the steps below.
- Select or search for Bank of Scotland.
- Ensure you select Personal or Business and the correct account option below.
- You will then be asked to "Consent to share financial information".
- After clicking confirm you will be redirected to your bank login screen and asked to enter your bank credentials as normal.
- Once you have successfully logged in you will be requested to confirm which accounts you wish to share.
You can check what data you’ve agreed to share by viewing your data sharing settings in Bank of Scotland Internet Banking. Look for ‘Data sharing settings’ under ‘Your profile’ once you’ve logged in.