If you are having issues logging into NatWest please follow the steps below.
- Select or search for NatWest
- You will then be asked to "Consent to share financial information".
- Ensure you select Personal or Bankline/Commercial and the correct account option below.
- After clicking the service you need, as shown in the screenshot above, you will be redirected to your bank login screen and asked to enter your bank credentials as normal. There are 2 options: Customer number or Card number.
- If you are using the Customer number, you will be asked to enter your PIN and password for your digital banking. If you are using the Card number, you will be asked for your card number and then confirm your PIN with your card reader.
- Once you have logged in successfully you will be requested to confirm which accounts you wish to share.