If you are having issues logging into Barclays Corporate please follow the steps below.
- Select or search for Barclays and click on Business
- Click on Corporate
- You will then be asked to "Consent to share financial information".
- After clicking confirm you will be redirected to your bank login screen.
- You will then need to select your authentication method: Biometric, Smart Card or Mobile. Please note our widget does not work with Internet Explorer. There are certain devices that Barclays provide for their BMAP channel that only work with Internet Explorer. If you have one of these devices and use BMAP you will not be able to connect your account using DirectID.
- Please follow the instructions on the Barclays website.
- Once you have logged in successfully you will be requested to confirm which accounts you wish to share.