If you have issues logging in to Bank of Scotland, follow the steps below:
- Select or search for Bank of Scotland.
- Ensure you select Personal or Business and the correct account option below.
- Consent to share your financial information.
- Click Confirm. The page redirects to your bank login screen.
- Enter your bank credentials as normal.
- Once you log in, confirm which accounts you wish to share.
You can check what data you’ve agreed to share in Bank of Scotland Internet Banking. Look for Data sharing settings under Your profile after logging in.