If you have issues logging in to Barclays Corporate accounts on a desktop, follow the steps below.
The Widget does not work with Internet Explorer. Barclays provides some devices for the Barclays Multi-Account Platform (BMAP) channel that require Internet Explorer. If you have one of these devices and use BMAP, you cannot connect your account using DirectID.
- Select or search for Barclays and click Business.
- Click Corporate.
- Consent to share your financial information.
- Click Confirm. The page redirects to your bank login screen.
- Select your authentication method: Biometric, Smart Card or Mobile.
- Follow the instructions on the Barclays website.
- Once you log in, confirm which accounts you wish to share.